365





Ssooo..i've been inspired to do a 365 day photo album, one picture a day, for a whole year.
Why?
Because.
It's a very fun experience running around before and after school trying to take the days picture. This is like "Julie and Julia," because her blog is a year of recipes, except my medium will be pictures.
One of my friends is doing this as well, but on Facebook. Since I cannot "friend" all of you on Facebook, i thought id take a different approach...And blog.

Today's Picture

Today's Picture
Little Compton Rhode Island!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

berryfull of yumminess

soooo...today my parents and me and my crazy little brother picked berries..as you can see. we picked blueberries and raspberries but they werent as pretty, my mom went a bit crazy and picked about every berry on the little farm, i suggested we sign her up for an, "im 'obsessive for blueberries anonymous' class." she declined. we are no in the process of making, possibly the biggest blueberry pie eve made on the eastern shore, but its the shore, soo probably not. and then i, stupidly ate a scrap piece of the pre-made pie crust and it tasted disgusting, i spit it out (on the floor:)..and then threw it in the trash and i actually made it:), this from the girl who broke her finger playing basketball..funny thing was that it was my middle finger..:)


 soo these 3 blueberries pictures right here, are from the bottom to top- youngest to oldest, not the same berries, but thats what they look like, and they kinda look like green grapes, then purple wine grapes and then they look like bruised baby fruits who are named, blueberry. (if u look five pictures down, that pic makes the fruit look like a bunch of grapes). 6 pics down would be my father and 9 would be me with my mom, and then pictures 12 and 13 would be cherries and green and white beans..yummy:)














No comments:

Post a Comment